Environmental Protection Concerns All of Us
We are aware of our responsibility for a healthy environment as developer and manufacturer of plastic foam parts. That is why we strive to design all our processes in such a way that they are environmentally friendly, energy-conscious and lawful on all company levels.
The following guidelines are at the heart of our environmental policy:
- We commit to compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- We establish trust with our customers and contractual partners as well as with the public, by providing objective information.
- We consistently work together with authorities and emergency services to minimise risks and consequences of emergencies by implementing appropriate prevention measures and contingency plans.
- We want to prevent environmental damages in all stages of production and utilise the latest available technology insofar as this is economically feasible.
- The environmental consciousness of employees is continually being promoted through training measures.
- We use resources and energies selectively and economically and minimise environmentally harmful emissions such as noise, residual materials, waste and waste water through the use of appropriate technical and organisational measures.
- We determine the environmental effects of existing and procedures, products and services and anticipated new ones, in order to be able to implement appropriate measures to protect the environment.
- Environmental protection is an important managerial task. The supervisors are aware of their crucial exemplary function. At the same time we expect responsible, environmentally conscious actions from all our employees.
No CFC-containing materials are used in the manufacturing and processing of particle foams. Particle foams have a significantly higher ecological balance than do many fibrous materials and they consist of more than 95 percent pure air. They are 100% recyclable and reusable after usage.